Arrifana Beach


Arrifana Beach, originally uploaded by Elsa M Gomes.

i found this photo on flickr under the heading of pinhole camera photos by elsa m gomes. impressive! the comments aren't in english, so i'm simply going by the heading.

using firefox on the ancient pc my son has in the front room. i added cooliris browser and am loving how fast and gorgeous it is. but i dolled up my firefox, so i'm bumbling around (been using chrome for months because i favor simplicity and i'm never using a machine owned by me, when i can get ahold of one even).

firefox is excellent too, of course, but i only got to taste i tbriefly this fall. then my laptop (the one stolen this winter) went insane and after an eight hr tech supporrt call to the phillipines (three hrs was just tracking down live microsoft support, but i was determined), there were more problems, then i came to the mainland, and two days later i was not a laptop owner anymore.

so i've begun to settle on goal: to go from being off the web for seven years (until last spring, but it's been largely on my iphone) to developing some iphone apps with a friend. anyway, thats my tentative plan. if things don't blow it out fo the water (a recurring theme my entire time on oahu. i'm missing oahu--badly--but not missing the endless and endlessly varied obstacles that kept caming up for me.)

Comments

Popular Posts